Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I will come along all been well and graham dosnt sleep in again this time when i am supposed 2 be following him up as i dont have a clue where to go![B)]

i was under the impression the arniston centre would be ok during the day... plus its further 2 the middle of the region???

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Quote: posted by GrahamOliver on 14/03/2005 17:50:02

I'm back in Darlington from Thursday for a week... can we move the meet down here? [B)]

Sounds good to me... mayb durham services, or

Dont laugh... morton park in darlington [:D]

·
Registered
628 Posts
all seems up in air still less than 1 week to go.is somebody going to take charge and TELL everyone where the meet is?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Quote: posted by GeordieLife on 14/03/2005 19:39:16

Well, I won't be going to Darlo. Too far out for me for next weekend. Need to be closer cos I'm on call. Sorry

was it not your idea?read through the post find a compromise then tell everyone.if they want to go they will make it.we can't all have it on our own backdoor.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
SO what about somewhere in durham... thats pretty much central inst it??

As i said b4 arniston centre at framwellgate moor?? As it should be ok during the day as long as no1 is stupid

or durham services off the A1??

We need to know peeps!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Also mayb worth putting something in the cars so you know whos from the meet and whos just driving a golf doing there shopping at sainsburys..

Say a Piece of A5 in the window or something??

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Quote: posted by Golf V5 on 15/03/2005 14:50:30

Ok...Arniston Centre...1230pm Sunday 20/03!

directions pleses

Go down the A167 and basically follow signs cant really miss it. its near pitty me and framwell gate moor in durham...

I am sure some1 from newcastle can give better diretions!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Quote: posted by Golf V5 on 15/03/2005 14:50:30

Ok...Arniston Centre...1230pm Sunday 20/03!

directions pleses

Jimmy,

Sainsbury's behind Pulman garage mate [;)]

Not sure I'll be there as going to a Lotus show either Sat or Sun in Donnington.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts