Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I'm hoping too although I can't stay as late as normal... I believe some of the otherm obo from up this way are looking at coming down as well, hopefully we'll see some replies.

Suggested to the mods this gets shuffeld into the south meets board or something, else another one'll only spring up there [:)]

C

PS - where you been anyway been quiet from you hasn't it?? Or have I just missed a load of posts somewhere?? [:)]

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No you havent missed any! Ive just been really busy us hairdressers have no quiet time in December [:(]

Hopefully see you on wed then!! [:D]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I've spoken to Henry about this and at the moment he's an "I'll know on the day" kinda fella... We all know he gets kicks from trying to surprise us all [;)]

Char, fair cop - I suppose everyone wants to look a bit tip top for Christmas, see you next week [:)]

C

·
Registered
359 Posts
im goin as usual - i havent missed it since i started going but then considering im only 5 mins away i suppose i dont have an excuse [:p]

char - if you come down i can bring that cd - i havent finished it yet mate but i can bring it then - email me a few more tracks if you think of any [:D]

then everyone can see my new beast - tho char and CkB have had the priviledge to see it already [:p]

·
Registered
359 Posts
its beat by a bird lol - and i so want a sticker! haha - so the little saxo boys can see it when i go past them!

·
Registered
359 Posts
its going really well - gave it a good run up to dartford last weekend to see CkB and it will have a good run to bognor this weekend - i totally love this car - i whipped 2 of my mates last nite and i didnt have to go above 5k revs lol - ok so they were in much lower powered cars but i stil won [:p]

yeh its the 13th - its always the second wedneday each month

·
Registered
954 Posts
Good thats what i like to hear!

So take it you'll be gettin the beat by a bird sticker soon, Lol.

What time does it usually start down at the fleet services?

·
Registered
359 Posts
i'll sort it out after xmas - it usually starts from 7 but it often doesnt get busy til 8 but its a bit hit n miss in the winter to how busy it gets at what time - i always aim to get there about 715-730 to make sure i get a space

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Ah there you are Esther, thought you were being a bit quiet today [;)]

What time does it usually start down at the fleet services?
Joe, Jason and me will probably go from J1b Esso at about half 6 if you wanna rattle out and meet us?? We don't go too crazy getting round there cos of the Surrey police, but there's normally a little playing that happens [;)]

C

·
Registered
954 Posts
OK yeah cheers Chris i will, went last time but got up there a bit late, plus my should be coming who has just put a 1.8T ARZ lump in his 1.4 golf mk4!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts