Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's coming around to that time again, when we all pootle off down to Fleet Services on the M3 to find some gorgeous cars, and pray that no fool puts his sub on loud enough to set off the entire car park's car alarms again (always a nightmare when you're with J and Kev [;)])

Who's coming??

C

·
Registered
186 Posts
E38 is one of the BMW 3 series incarnations, not my favorite i might add!!!

OK so that was a joke but no i don't really know what it E38 is but then nobody has ever explained that to me either. I am guess its a big meeting where loads of people in VWs get together and show there cars off in a car park!!????

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will b goin i haven't been since my golf been done[H] Me and mates meet up at

winchester if anyone wanna come in convory let me know. Danny

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
[;)]
I'll be there for a bit, can't stay late though as I'm playing football at 9pm in Reading!
Try to play football you mean [;)]
You haven't seen me play yet! I had a cracking game last week as well, got the man of the match vote!
yeah i heard about that blind league hows it going [:p] your arsenal fan so bound to be crap [;)]
Shut it lardy! [:p]

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I keep saying I ma going to make an appearance and time is running out. I don;t think I have anything on wednesday night.

What sort of time does everyone plan to be there?

J.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
E38 is one of the BMW 3 series incarnations, not my favorite i might add!!!

OK so that was a joke but no i don't really know what it E38 is but then nobody has ever explained that to me either. I am guess its a big meeting where loads of people in VWs get together and show there cars off in a car park!!????
Edition 38 is an elitist club founded about 4-5 years ago that all have smoked number plates.

No rice is a meet that started some 7-8 years ago as a side line to the guildford cruise which was originally an american car meet with modified cars of all sorts going along. myself and a few other used to have our own little mini meet, then after a while it evolved into a larger meet at the ladymead retail park until they got annoyed with twats in nova's tagging along to the meet and acting like tits.

For the last year or so it has been at fleet and attracts anything from 150-300 plus cars on the second weds of every month, starts from 6.30 onwards really until 11.00 when most people leave.

HTH

Henri Le Conte

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Forgot to say cant make it this month as it is my birthday and I am going out plus I am off to belgium to VW MANIA so need the prep time.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts