Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10th August 2004

7.00pm onwards

Location - Lady Mead Retail Park

Woodbridge Road

Guildford

Surrey

GU1 1AJ

This meet is for all types of VW's mainly watercooled with normally in excess of 200 cars, there is a burger king if you need a bite to eat and a friendly atmosphere with a good mix of both old and new veedubs.

Basic directions are from M25 get off at Junction 10 and follows signs for A3 Guildford, after approx 7 miles look for guildford cathederal the A320 you will need to come of here, at first lights take the left hand turn keeping in the right hand lanes, next lights take a right and right again at the next set, at mini roundabout take a right again.

I wont be there this week but I am sure the usual faces will be there with a few new ones.

Cheers

Henry

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hopefully I can make it, if i can get back from central london a bit early [:D]

Never met you guys before [8)]

Would like to get some stickers for me car as well [;)]

·
Registered
81 Posts
NikB dude, get the date right man. It's my fault i suppose i should have read the thread properly but i really didn't even think about it and just followed what you have displayed 10th August! so obviously went there and waited 10 minutes in the car park till i looked around and didn't find a single golf [:I] then wondered what was going on!

anyways i'm back home now...[:)]

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was expecting to see some of you peeps [:(]

Nevertheless, met up with some more people and it was nice putting faces to names...There was also a few audi TT boys down there too and Eurtek were down as well doing APR downloads trials i was meant to get mine done but the guy took alot of time downloading to one of the TT boys so didn't get round to it eventually. Got his number though and we'll be doing mine soon apparently it'll be 260bhp from just a straight remap, not bad [:D].

Anyways met Guy as well member of VAG COM, his R32 was awesome (302bhp!!!) got some pictures for you guys to see...[:p]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ahmed I got there just before 9! I think I saw you leave as I arrived. So u haven't sold the R then?

That blue R32 was @ the castle coombe trackday, nice motor.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts