Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I will be there if i get my Bolf back from the paintman! thought i was gonna get it back today - now not getting it back til tuesday! How annoying! i did tell him in no uncertain terms that i needed it for no-rice on wednesday so fingers crossed. I'm driving a renault 5 til then [:(] i miss my bolf!

·
Registered
359 Posts
thanks, its appreciated - i would be driving my mk2 gti but it failed its mot so wont get that fixed til monday morning so stuck with my basic 5 - i miss my pas, and my elec windows, and my stereo! had to nick my mum's civic sport today as it has aircon! but its just not a patch on any dub.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I'll be donw there tonight....am meeting Nosaj and RS golf....anyone esle going down??

Esther have you got ya motor back yet?
As long as the weather stays dry I'll be there.... I'm not using my car though as it is in my garage keeping dry and warm ready for Inters [:D][:$].... I hope the turn out is as good as last month [:)]

I'll order a Taxi to get there (aka Nosaj...lol...lol... [:D])

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Was meant to be there this month but cant make it due to other things and the fact I will be away from the other half from thursday night onwards.

See you for July though [:D]

·
Registered
359 Posts
yeh finally got it back i'm not 100% happy with it but i will get it sorted soon i was just desperate to get it back! Picked it up at lunchtime today. The nearside wing isn't aligned properly which it was when i took it in as i put the panels on with a mate so that needs to be sorted but im getting my audi door handles done and side bump strips removed at the end of the month so get it fixed then. i have to have it perfect and i had to use chicken wire for mesh as a temporary measure [:$] wil post some pictures tomoz when i can find my usb cable - its around here somewhere. It wil be at no-rice later - if it breaks down i wil push it there! cya there!

Golf front end for sale

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Would love to be going, but I'm virtually asleep already, having got "a bit carried away" at my first team meeting with my new team @ work yesterday in Birmingham [;)]

So sorry but a no show this month... Shall be bright and breezy (and hopefully with a clean car if the wearther doesn't tuck me up) this weekend at inters [y]

Enjoy people

C

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
It was a great meet last night,,,,

Good to meet you E5STA..... great Bolf... and I'm sure you will have everything the way you want in no time.

Charmaine Buckley - I saw your car in the back part of the Car Park whilst we were looking for a parking space.... it looked really good... by the time we had all found a space each, and walked over to where your were parked you had gone. [:(] I guess I'll say hello at Inters [:D]

Aaron.... always great to see you as normal mate... see you Friday night

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice to see the usual suspects, wicked turn out and sorry i didnt come and say hi E5STA but the car is looking sweet , hopfully see some of you up at inters....RS Golf you have PM

·
Registered
359 Posts
thanks guys, was nice to meet u all, most people walked past my car and didnt realise what it was lol but was funny to see those who did walk past then realise something wasn't quite right about my car - some reckoned i just had bora headlights lol they didnt realise it was a Bolf will be a few more changes soon so watch this space

Golf front end for sale

·
Registered
359 Posts
if i remember rightly RS GOLF missed my car first time as wel [:O] he noticed my mates car next to mine the slammed mk3 on deep dish wel he noticed the install which is Dub in a Dub lol but mine was parked next to it all nite [:p] thats good tho its supposed to be subtle but it did raise a few eyebrows - bad-vw-boy i think it was your gora that was at no-rice last month - if it was then i had a good look - it was sweet

·
Registered
504 Posts
Good to turn out once again ... good to finaly put a face to a name Esther! good to meet you... loving the Bolf ! and the chicken wire! lol

nice to see some others come all the way across from Essex! RS GOLF and NOSAJ! good to see ya and good to meet Bad-WV-boy and his mate too. (sorry im terrible with names)

I'm sure will see all of you again at inters on the weekend...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow some great pics there!!

Sorry i missed you guys got a bit hectic. Although did meet a few of you yesterday which was good.

Hopefully i will try and get to the next no-rice meet a bit earlier so my car doesnt get used as a seat!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts