Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
A friend of mine has just picked up his 350z with the GT pack and RAYS Engineering Magnesium wheels! He has the Orangy colour (Can't remember what it is called) and it looks fantastic! The sound it makes! Wow! I thought the R32 sounded nice, but this just sounds downright mean! The sort of noise that will make, animals, young children and the elderly run for cover!

I am now seriously considering part-exchanging my R32 for a 350Z with the Nismo kit and tuning package in the new year! Especially as R32's seem to be common around my way! [;)]

Jeffers

·
Registered
326 Posts
quote:

You can't seriously think the 350Z sounds better than your R32?
As much as I hate to admit it, I do!

It's all just a thought at the moment, although I have been to look at a 350z in Azure Blue with the Rays and GT pack (blinking nice it is too!) and the insurance is about the same as the R32. Ahhh! This is how I started with the R32!

First things first though, I have to get a full time job in the next 2 or 3 months as this part time, 4 hours a day lark is just not right!

Jeffers

·
Registered
326 Posts
Don't get me wrong, the R32 is a fantastic car and I'm very lucky to have one. The exhaust note is is mean and gives the car more presence. It is a lot of fun to drive as well, especially in this wet slippy weather - very grin inducing as if you need it when driving this car!

I doubt I will swap it for a 350z, but it's a thought running around in my head causing mayhem! I'll just have to drive the 32 more to silence it! [:D]

Jeffers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.