Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I used an old bit of power cord from my mums iron (hope she does not miss it). This is connected to my under car neons (50000 Watt output). These in turn are connected up to my *** lighter in the car. It is well wicked cos I can make my car rev harder up to the red line just by turning on my bling lights.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Milkfloat that dont sound very stable mate.

Tks 4 the comments! Its my old car. Did a fair bit on it! Full bodykit, lowered suspention, 16" rims with jewel effect dimond studs, cherry bomb exhaust. Also had 4 sony subs and sony xplod headunit with flip out screen 4 DVDS!!!! [Y] But i wrote it off doin a drag race in carpetrights car park. Went into 1 of the lampposts and insurance wouldnt cover me [:(] Its ok though cus I now have the 1.8 golf an found u guys yesterday!!

Also i got sum tints from halfords, alyminum look but it keeps peeling off any ideas?

thx [H][H]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thx [H]

I dont av any of the golf yet and dunno were to put em if i take sum later. So far tho i hav a wing west g psec bodykit on order, some decals to run from the M3 mirrors with indicators that i got down 2 the sills and because it is black I would like 2 pimp it up like they do on pimpmyride. wud also like 2 add a flame effect up both sides of the car. wud be cool, neva dun that b4 on my cars.

I wud like any help or suggestions, tho your emails are not very inviting i must say.

paul [H][H][H]

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thx [H]

I dont av any of the golf yet and dunno were to put em if i take sum later. So far tho i hav a wing west g psec bodykit on order, some decals to run from the M3 mirrors with indicators that i got down 2 the sills and because it is black I would like 2 pimp it up like they do on pimpmyride. wud also like 2 add a flame effect up both sides of the car. wud be cool, neva dun that b4 on my cars.

I wud like any help or suggestions, tho your emails are not very inviting i must say.

paul [H][H][H]
How about some under car neons?, chrome window wipers?, double quad S/S exhaust?, dump valve? and some of those neat looking washer jet neons?

That'd be pimp! [:p]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didnt want 2 over do it on the car, under car neons are 4 the gang of groupies round da corner from me who niked my spinnas

no i do not work 4 any of dem. I am unemployed at the mo as i have a baby on der way.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.