Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote: posted by sir_blates on 20/10/2004 01:06:42

Ahahahaha! [:D] that first one , where do i sign-up for a body-kit like that?

I know what you are thinking!!!!! Group-buy? [:D]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yeah Count me in! [:D] lol, i'm just imagining 20 of us buying the kits then turning up at London Meet 5 or something "Yes's Its the BLAZIN' SQUAD! BOOKA!"

·
Registered
273 Posts
hahaha - am i right and does it say "sti" ?? Yeh I love my VW Golf R32 STi... bit like the Vauxhall Novas with go fast stripes and MOTORSPORT stickers on the windows... argh yuck

·
Registered
221 Posts
Quote: posted by Carlos on 20/10/2004 01:13:35

Quote: posted by sir_blates on 20/10/2004 01:06:42

Ahahahaha! [:D] that first one , where do i sign-up for a body-kit like that?

I know what you are thinking!!!!! Group-buy? [:D]

Im feeling all left out now...I want this kit too, do you think it will fit on a Leon???[B)]

·
Registered
454 Posts
thankfully it looks like the 2nd one is a photochop... but that first one ?!? someone actually glued a toyota mr2 veilside kit onto their mk4 ?! string them up by the danglies and shoot them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
the 2nd is a chop (thank god) and the front lights look like squashed Evo VII or VIII ones...

[:O]

that 1st one is just wrong as someone actually did that [V][V]

·
Registered
149 Posts
Its all wrong for countless numbers of reasons!!!! I have just been sick! That should have been on that Golf ad' a while back. Mind it would have made the others look good!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
You know what. Would'nt it be funny to crash these 2 head on and see what they look like afterwards. fiver says there would be a major improvement[xx(]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts