Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Next year's F1 season.

4K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  hotboy836 
#1 ·
Ok, these will be complete shots in the dark, but who do you think will win the championships?

There are more potential victors than in a while what with team changes. So, without any commitment or embarrassment.....

I'm going for, erm, erm....... Massa and Ferrari for both.

Tony

#10 ·
Massa and Ferrari.

I think Alonso will be fast but McLaren may be unreliable, that goes for Button and Honda as well.

Further down the list it will be interesting to see if Coulthard can bag a few points maybe the odd podium now that Adrian Newey is at Red Bull Racing. [H]

#12 ·
i reckon takumo sato and anthony davidson 1st and second super aguri take constructors title lol, only jokin thats coz i work for them lol. i reckon massa ferrari, hes been looking pretty strong in testing but have to say heikki kokavaleian for renault has been awesome in testing

rob[:D]

#14 ·
i reckon takumo sato and anthony davidson 1st and second super aguri take constructors title lol, only jokin thats coz i work for them lol. i reckon massa ferrari, hes been looking pretty strong in testing but have to say heikki kokavaleian for renault has been awesome in testing

Hey Rob!

How are things there? I had an interview with Mick Ainsley Cowleyshaw last December. Didn't get the job but I was relieved in a way..... I thought I was going for a job at the factory (Hydraulics) but Mick was recruiting for the race team!

Tony

#15 ·
cool things are going ok over here, lol that wouldnt suprise me from wat i have been told about him lol, only started in august as an apprentice composites technician, its been quite for a bit but should hopefully be busy in mid january, what you doing now as you didnt go there?

#17 ·

Doh Stoopid Aguri moment there ;) only kidding

Put a fiver on Jenson/Honda...but think it will be Kimi 1, Jenson or alonso 2, Massa 3

#19 ·
cool things are going ok over here, lol that wouldnt suprise me from wat i have been told about him lol, only started in august as an apprentice composites technician, its been quite for a bit but should hopefully be busy in mid january, what you doing now as you didnt go there?

I'm helping set up a new company at the moment. We will be repairing/overhauling/testing aircraft hydraulic components for the airline industry. Nothing new really, but a job with opportunities. Hopefully I won't be getting my hands dirty forevermore! I'd still come for another interview though, as I still can't believe the size of that V8 engine.... I reckon I could have put one in my pocket without Mick realising! Maybe I should have tried for F1 when I was in my 20s. Oh well.

Tony

#20 ·
Maybe I should have tried for F1 when I was in my 20s. Oh well.

Tony
I keep thinking of doing a stint in Motorsport IT...but it is a captive business...nonetheless, if you are interested in 2 wheels MotoGP, ILMOR (the once engine manufacturers for Mercedes before selling off to Mercedes HPE) have a new venture in the 2007 MotoGP. Depending on the success I guess they maybe looking to expand in due course.

#21 ·
yeah the engines are tiny but are awesome lol, we had one running the other day in the race bays and it was unreal, have to put one in my golf i think wat you think lol, cool how is the airline side of things going a know a few people have gone to it and come to f1 from it both saying its good and some saying f1 is better, both interesting to me.

i think heikki kovaliean for renault will win im being optimistic this season coz we aint goona win jack this year, hopefully in the top ten that would be good.

rob [:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.