Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on you lazy lot[:p]

Where and when are we going to have the next meet?

lets try for something new that is about central for all of us( yes i know that i live in the ar5e end of the world)

but we need to try and get all involved that are from this end of the earth.

Should try somewhere that we can all park up and at least have a good photo shoot of some nice motors and and a really good crew to match!!!!![H]

we all know it makes sense so lets get some ideas as to where and when.

Andy

DENT-REFORM

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
When is it ????

How about we all meet up at neath and go for a run through brecon one saturday morning ???
brecon sounds like a good plan, even if i will possibly get left for dead hehe

hows about we could organise a go karting event aswell. if all of us who were at the RR day could bring a friend or 2 then we could book a place out and have a proper race event/tournament or whatever they call it in the go kart places, would be a great laugh me thinks [:p]

·
Registered
225 Posts
What about saturday 25/11/2006 ?

all we need to choose is a venue

Andy
sorry fellas, me thinks the All Blacks are in town that day........and ive got myself some tickets[:D].......have a good one though[Y]

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi all, yes a meet would be good, I've not met anyone yet, so would be good to meet up and have a spin up through Brecon or something like that, and "skierandy" we wouldnt leave you for dead!

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So what about if we all met up on a sunday morning at around 10-11am and took a drive through brecon and then found somewhere where we could all sit down and have a pub meal.

You know like make a day of it or something and find some nice photo places where we can all have a laugh and a good drive through the hills

OUY!!! leave the sheep alone. thats against the law [:^)]

Andy

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Long time no see[:^)]

Not sure yet mate i will get the MAP out and find a place and then we can all sort a date out??[H]

Anyone intersted throw your ideas in and we can come to a final meeting point and date

Andy

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
What if we all met up at swansea and took the A4067 up towards brecon and then into the mountains??
i'm not sure i can make this weekend as i have an exam on monday [:(]

but i would love to come along if you reschedule?

ps did anyone like the go-karting idea [*-)]

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'll be there if its not next weekend(9th and 10th) I'm in work 7-7, should be quiet until after Christmas then. How about 16th or 17th December?

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yup 17th sound great to me !!!

anyone else

1. Andy - dent reform
  2. Matt - welschmatt
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

Add yourself to the list and lets make this one an early one say 10-11 am meet and then we have some time to have a good drive around, take some pics

and get a pub lunch or something???

how about that??

1 - 20 of 143 Posts