Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys its been months since the last Cheshire Vag meet, i know there was talk of different people organising it but what is wrong with us all picking a date and all turning up, think the last one was before gti international. I know Tabs is sorting a Liverpool meet out as a one off but Cheshire vag is a good little meet and we need to get it going again before it dissapears for good. So come on people lets sort out a date.

· Registered
1,705 Posts
Quote: posted by GaryM on 13/08/2004 23:52:56

Yep but surely everybody around this area isnt going?

Or will I be on my own at the CVAG meet? [:(]

True [:D] I suppose I will just have to give the CVAG meet a miss this time [:(]

· Registered
1,236 Posts
I'll be at cheshire... Gonna try and do my side repeaters, paint calipers and paint handles b4 I come. Bet I won't get round to it. I'll also clean my car for 8 hours... Bet that doesn't get done either... I am such a UK-MKIVS slacker [:(]

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Quote: posted by Rye on 14/08/2004 13:17:28

I'll be at cheshire... Gonna try and do my side repeaters, paint calipers and paint handles b4 I come. Bet I won't get round to it. I'll also clean my car for 8 hours... Bet that doesn't get done either... I am such a UK-MKIVS slacker [:(]

Just try and remember to set your alarm clock this time mate...... [;)]

BTW, count me in for the meet [^]

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.