Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys its been months since the last Cheshire Vag meet, i know there was talk of different people organising it but what is wrong with us all picking a date and all turning up, think the last one was before gti international. I know Tabs is sorting a Liverpool meet out as a one off but Cheshire vag is a good little meet and we need to get it going again before it dissapears for good. So come on people lets sort out a date.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
As you say, it doesnt need any sorting out at all.

Why dont we just keep the second sunday of every month free for the CVAG meet as it always was?

That would make the next date the 12th September.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Quote: posted by GaryM on 13/08/2004 23:52:56

Yep but surely everybody around this area isnt going?

Or will I be on my own at the CVAG meet? [:(]

True [:D] I suppose I will just have to give the CVAG meet a miss this time [:(]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'll be at cheshire... Gonna try and do my side repeaters, paint calipers and paint handles b4 I come. Bet I won't get round to it. I'll also clean my car for 8 hours... Bet that doesn't get done either... I am such a UK-MKIVS slacker [:(]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Quote: posted by Rye on 14/08/2004 13:17:28

I'll be at cheshire... Gonna try and do my side repeaters, paint calipers and paint handles b4 I come. Bet I won't get round to it. I'll also clean my car for 8 hours... Bet that doesn't get done either... I am such a UK-MKIVS slacker [:(]

Just try and remember to set your alarm clock this time mate...... [;)]

BTW, count me in for the meet [^]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Sounding good, has anybody got plans to eat there?

Im assuming Eddy, Louise and Josh will be along with Anne-Marie and myself.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
It'll be good to see you there Ben, hope you make it.

So counting Josh we currently have 7 for food.

What time? Usual, 12-12.30 for food then 14.30 for the meet?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts