·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand New for Golf Mk4

OEM Xenon (HID) Headlights

RHD

2003+ specification.

Complete with all bulbs and tubes and control boxes/ballasts (close-coupled).

Complete with 10-12 pin adapters.

?640.00 per pair plus ?20.00 special delivery.

PM me ! (first come- first served)

I can supply a full auto-levelling kit too..... but it's fairly pricey....like about ?200....

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Boo Hoo... [:'(], i opened this thread and hoped to find... "Plus 1 set of Bora ones too..."

Any chance of making my christmas wishes come true Mr Foxy, pretty please!!!! [/fingers, toes and eyes crossed] [:p]

Any info on the availabilty of Bora xenons please Jon..? [:D]

Regards

Steve

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Jon,

Just told Gary Cundliffe about this offer over the phone as he's at work, he will definately have a set of these off you please mate... [:D]

He'll obviously confirm personally and contact you for payment ASAP

Regards

Steve [/authorised post bitch for GaryC.... [:p]]

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys - got your PM's - I'm trying hard to track down an untapped seam of RHD Bora 2003+ HID's......if only!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thanks guys - got your PM's - I'm trying hard to track down an untapped seam of RHD Bora 2003+ HID's......if only!
If only indeed mate, you may have to don a wide brimmed hat and a whip.... 'Indiana Jon and the quest for the lost xenons....' lol!! [:p][:D]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I presume the auto levelling feature add-on is a must then? Didn't someone say that the sets weren't MOT passable without these?

But ?200? I heard this auto levelling feature was only around ?120, or did i hear wrong?! [:^)]

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys - i'm not getting into that whole levellers/washers debate - I think i've seen every possible comment on the subject - sorry!

The problem with OEM kit for the Mk4 Golf and the Bora is simply that because the model is out of production (save for the Golf Estate) - the parts are becoming less prevalent..........

I could get pretty much any number of these sets last year but now, I'm finding them very tricky to get........and the prices are variable at best.

This is around the same price as last year - so not a bad deal.

I just got told the price i was quoted was without the adapter cables........hence the change.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
levellers/washers debate
Ryan, i'll be fitting washers as i've already got the full Hela kit off Baker21, and be doing the manual levelling wiring mod so they can be ajusted using the dial on the dash.

Why not do the same?

Auto levelling could be done later on.....

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys - with the bereavement, everything's haywire at present.

I have been in touch with the supplier who is now trying to get wiring adapters to go with all the sets - I may have to review price but should be minimal if anything.

I will try and resolve everything in a few days and get the ball rolling again.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yeh so are these. Brand new OEM with adapter leads, bulbs ballasts etc. the later type too! bargain!!! only thing is waiting for them.... [:(] could either be wed or fri......Can't wait to be able to see!!! Stealer wanted to charge ?280 a side! without bulbs!!!

These things are like rockin horse poo!!!

I'll put up some pics too of a before and after...havent seen any on here but may provoke some more people to 'convert'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts