Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST BROUGHT THIS LITTLE BABY, MK 5 GT TDI , TINTED WINDOWS, R32 REPS, TWIN EXHAUST, CARACTERE FRONT AND REAR BUMPER,ROOF SPOILER ,SIDESKIRTS,DSG, SAT NAV....GOT TO START SAVEING AGAIN

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Niiiiice! [H] The rear looks great, too, that's how the new R32's exhausts should be. I personally prefer no tailgate fills but overall what a nice car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks everyone some nice comments made my day. No i am not from scotland, i now have put my personal plate on. the ouside of the car is pretty much how i want it, time to start on the inside, dvd player planned and speaker upgrade, gti paddle shift s/wheel if i can source one

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was a hard choice many a hour pondering, maybe middle age creeping up on me but proberbly 14 mpg and group 20 insurance 4500 mile service intervals, but to be honest i am a huge vw fan the jap stuff is well engineered but not the quality as the later vws or audi.mind you 330 bhp loads of smiles per gallon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.