Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im another newbie with a v6 4motion, totally standard car but im dying to start modding it but not sure what i want to do to it first, some suggestions would be great, its a 3 door reflex silver

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wellcome to the show................[:D]

Must have for your motion ''miltek exhaust[8D],R32 arb's.neuspeed shortshifter[8D],powerflex dogbone,and change all the headlight bulbs for brighter ones ''if you haven't got xenons''and a new credit card [^]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
First i would buy an extended warranty LOL seriously the cars are solid but have a few known probs that need sorting before you mod, modwise get some nice wheels and lower it even lowering springs transform the handling

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome m8, first thing I did was take it to AMD and get them to remap the ECU, will cost you ?400, but the results are worth it 235bhp, smoother/faster acceleration and more responsive!!

Nice car by the way....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[purple] im already prepared to spend, i been and picked 2 sets of rims today but cant decide which ones and been to a bodyhop to get a quote for a few things painted and thats just totted up nearly 2k on a set of wheels and paint, and after reading some of the stuff on this site i need a re map for my baby to make it quicker

1 - 17 of 17 Posts