Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a bit of a lay off from the VW scene (had a 2003 Audi A4 Cabrio over the summer - 19" RS6 alloys etc - pretty nice if not just a little gay!!!), I decided it was time to get back into the mix (have missed the various VW forums etc). Traded the Audi against a 2005 Golf Gti (details in signature). Only had the car a few weeks but have already dropped a set of 50mm Eibach Sportline springs in - really improves the look of the car. Looking forward to the the old modifying bug taking hold once again (colour coded rear lower bumper next on the cards - what were VW thinking of with such a large piece of black plastic?!!). Will try and get a few pics on in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to exchanging a few thoughts/ideas with you guys over the coming weeks.

Cheers

Scott

·
Registered
766 Posts
Andy,

I live in Kingspark Avenue - over on the South Side of Glasgow.

Scott
ahhhhhhh i know that car, passed it many a time, i just pointed it out to my sis when we drove by it half an hour ago,[:p](needs a wash man, can't see your number plate[;)])

i just stay the other side of the tracks[H]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gerard,

How you doing mate!! Your right about the car - completely covered in muck [:$] - will get a wash tomorrow if it aint snowing!![:D] Your car looks familiar, is your Gti the one I have seen with the chrome mirror caps? If so, very nice!!

Scott

·
Registered
766 Posts
yeah thats mine with the chrome mirrors fitted, [:D], seen your car up at drivers a few weeks back aswell when i was in getting bulbs canny hide mate[:p]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice car - reminds me of my old Mk4 Gti (it was fully colour coded silver with RS4 alloys etc.).

Yeah, the car was in Drivers getting the Eibachs fitted. Hopefully first of a few mods to come - colour coded rear lower bumper is next on the cards!!

See you around.

Scott

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Welcome matey.  Will be on the lookout for yout buggy now.  I stay 5 mins away in Crosshill, mind you am often round at Gerards place as well so will no doubt see it soon.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers mate. Will keep my eye out for you too.  All of the muck has now been washed off of the car so you might actually notice it now!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts