Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im nick 20 soon to be 21 and finally got my first vag turbo mk4 golf gti in black

current mods are chipped, zorst, filter. RS6 18s, tints, debadged and after marjet front bumper!!

loads of plans to lol.

excuse any silly qs as im still learning about the car lol

cheers

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Nick,

Welcome to the forum - pictures in Members Rides required mate [y]

Keep an eye out for the South East and London meets - normally stuff going on, feel free to come along [:)]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I feel the need for another kent meet comin' on soon [:D]
Agreed - where at tho?? We've got a few of the newer guys here that ought to come - plus we've still gotta get Liann to show off her car in the flesh as she's been modding it like mad over the last couple of months [:)]

C

·
Registered
873 Posts
ANOTHER! West kingsdown boy? You mean theres more than 1 of us on here?

West Kigsdowns a great place! Nothing like living in a retirment home for gangsters with a new set of pikeys moving in every week. [:(]

Luckly i spend as little time there as possible lol.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
ANOTHER! West kingsdown boy? You mean theres more than 1 of us on here?

West Kigsdowns a great place! Nothing like living in a retirment home for gangsters with a new set of pikeys moving in every week. [:(]

Luckly i spend as little time there as possible lol.
Heh no offence meant, but I think you get why I avoid the place... That and cos everyone I knew there moved out [:|] Worst bit is one of the pikey's gets shot, proper shot, and the bloke who did it getsl ocked up - I mean, what's that all about?? [;)]

Don't know of any other WK boys... I just meant another one far too local I think... S'what I meant, even if I didn't put it lol [:$]

S'all good [y]

C

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I feel the need for another kent meet comin' on soon [:D]
Agreed - where at tho?? We've got a few of the newer guys here that ought to come - plus we've still gotta get Liann to show off her car in the flesh as she's been modding it like mad over the last couple of months [:)]
Well (and here comes a cunning plan !) how bout (as most of you are close to brands hatch (and I wanna go to see the dtm there this sunday) we go along to this sunday ?

http://www.dtm.de/index.en.php

http://www.itv-motoring.com/news/2006/june/22/10343.asp

If not, I may (though I don't wanna), go along on my own. (my usual spectator buddy has family stuff to sort out) [:(] Anyone up for it ? it should be stonking racing !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.