Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello People!

So you guessed it, im new here......Ive been a member for a couple of months now, learned alot from the knowledgeable folk here.

Just wanted to say a big thankyou really, for all the help you guys give everyone, without sites like this and the bloggers like yourselves, we'd be very very lost, running around in limp mode.

Also wanna say i love my 1.8T AUM, My first thought in the morn and last thought at night.

Had her since new (2002) still only 60k on her feet, heated garage, wash N wash every Sunday (think you get the pic)

The gutting thing is ive been partially disabled with with a broken Dib & Fib (Ankle) for over two months now, after a drunken Bar Brawl! im not macho! biggest regret of my life so far! im a freakkkin duche!

Should be driving again in the next 4 weeks or so, the 1.8T has just been parked in my garage and i have brought a warehouse full of parts ready for loading to it.

So cant wait to drive again (And walk obviously)

NO MORE ALCOHILIC BINGES AND TRYING TO "CRANK THAT SUPERMAN" lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.