Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the verdict?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think they might not look so bad if the car has a carbon fibre hood

·
Registered
181 Posts
Someone i oftern pass in town has a spoiler like that, he's also got what looks like a plastic milk crate moulded into the bonnet[:(], iv been trying to get a picture of the offending 2post up for weeks.[:I]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks like something you see on a 1 litre Vauxhall Corsa!!! IMO the golf needs subtle, understated styling. I'm guessing you were drunk when you put that up or is it something to do with April Fools Day??!!lol.

·
Mokeylock
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote: posted by gt150tdi on 02/04/2005 09:42:30

Looks like something you see on a 1 litre Vauxhall Corsa!!! IMO the golf needs subtle, understated styling. I'm guessing you were drunk when you put that up or is it something to do with April Fools Day??!!lol.

LOL [:p]

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 04/04/2005 00:14:14

I might get one for the Anni. I like the option of 4 different downforce settings. Cool!

Yes, love the fact you can change the downforce settings, very F1. Probably best to go for one of the middle settings though as you don't want too much downforce and loose out in the straights. [:I]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Quote: posted by Carlos on 04/04/2005 07:49:44

Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 04/04/2005 00:14:14

I might get one for the Anni. I like the option of 4 different downforce settings. Cool!

Yes, love the fact you can change the downforce settings, very F1. Probably best to go for one of the middle settings though as you don't want too much downforce and loose out in the straights. [:I]

Maybe Carlos, to start with at least. If I find it gets a bit loose on the corners, I could always crank it up a notch at a later date. It's best just to play around with these things and see what works. Thats the beauty of having the 4 settings. Might even buy VAG-COM and log some results.

·
Registered
109 Posts
it looks a bit like the old mykoo motorsport spoiler for the mk2(many moons ago young skywalker),it might suit a heavily styled past and spurious motor i spose but it is a bit obvious,kinda like the ad a bit sorry

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Thats fantastic & a very worth while mod.

Just imagine, there you are in the layby & need a place to put your drink & sarnie, & hey presto, there it is , A picnic table on the back of your car.

[:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts