·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on then people, what you got?

My aim is to get my computer business of the ground fully

Move out with the other half

To learn from last years balls ups

Bout it really...those that are important!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
by a bigger LED tv. already got a 22" for the pc but need at least a 60" for the wall. My 42" LCD looks lame on comparison and its not a poopie one either! Xbox looks amasing on a LED.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
id love a new TV, but part of me thinks that id like a HD projector! one of those things that on the ever growing wish list!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
id love a new TV, but part of me thinks that id like a HD projector! one of those things that on the ever growing wish list!
ive got a HD projector! DO IT! its amazing!

im going to get fit! for summer! got a bet with my mum that i cant! so i need to get on it! lol

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
i looked at the projectors but there not very good at the gaming side. plus, if and when that bulb blows for the projector, its cheaper to buy another unit. fk that! the missis told me im not gonna buy a new big tv coz the 42" aint even a year old yet. hahahaha! thats what she thinks! we only got the 42" coz it was on offer and my 52" had some moody line down it! temp measures my dear! bloody women eh.. mite put her on ebay ya know.. shes very well trained and good at alot of stuff.. 1 owner from new as well which is rare! bare money for an even bigger tv! lol!

ill get my coat! [Y]

·
Like A Bawwsss
25,247 Posts
i looked at the projectors but there not very good at the gaming side. plus, if and when that bulb blows for the projector, its cheaper to buy another unit. fk that! the missis told me im not gonna buy a new big tv coz the 42" aint even a year old yet. hahahaha! thats what she thinks! we only got the 42" coz it was on offer and my 52" had some moody line down it! temp measures my dear! bloody women eh.. mite put her on ebay ya know.. shes very well trained and good at alot of stuff.. 1 owner from new as well which is rare! bare money for an even bigger tv! lol!

ill get my coat!
£20?

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
you know my shipping costs are quite high right? tho i mite discount you a little as your avatar is the same as my cars name. Clifford the big red dub!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
na sorry shes travel sick. she will have to go on a sealed crate! B0110ks shes just clocked this thread... just spread my ashes in the sea for me dude!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
sorry man.... you can say you owned my wife for 6 minutes! alot of people would kill for that! not givin it the biggen but my missis is fit as fk! lol!

think were going to bed now to play mummies and daddies! l8tz mate!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts