Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to pick these up tommoro what do you reckon after a refurb and what colour should i do them there 19s
Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would assume FTL is the opposite of FTW (For The Win)

Value depends whether they're genuine or not.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'd say go hyper silver

i'm not the biggest fan of OEM style wheels in non-original colours, though you can get away with anthracite grey on the right colour car

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ive got 18 inch RS6 replicas on my Bora similar to that and looking at how much for 5 without tyres new a ton new isnt bad.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no dooge there not new by any means there scuffed and want a right good refurb and the tyres are legal but not 4 long, ive done a few refurbs so dosnt bother me still for ?100 cant be bad

and i think there origanal audi wheels
HOW DO YIOU TELL REPS FROM REAL. might be a new freed

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
The real ones will have VW/Audi on them and a part number. This is usually embossed out of the material.

A rep will usually have no part marking or names whatsoever.

·
Registered
435 Posts
If they are original they will be PCD 5 x 112, which will not fit the 5 x 100 Bora without adapters. Originals will have the brand and PCD stamped on the inside. Not sure about these ones, but most Audi wheels were made by Ronal.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man yous are worrying me now, never thought to ask if they where origanal or not as i thought all audi fit bora 5 studs i mean. cant see them been origanal for ?100

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
For £100 does it bother you if they are Reps? Especially if you are getting them refurbed and recoated.

Think you have a good purchase there as it is.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
na im hoping they are reps just so they fit the crap ive been through to get these wheels and them not to fit id be gutted, ye i could make a few quid on em but its not the point rather them be on the car

1 - 20 of 43 Posts