Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the wheels off my car tonight maybe and I need to put my new wheels on but need to get some adaptors first.

I need the ones to convert 5x100 to 5x112 I know, but I just want a bit more help on what sizes I need and what sort of look will be the outcome, to be honest I don't really want poke I prefer it sitting flush but I don't want it looking to narrow at the rear?

I'm aslo on coilovers and don't want too much rubing as I still need to buy arb links..

The wheels I am going to be putting on are the monzas, vw original, of the tdi. They are 225/45/17 .. 7.5J ET51 .. Whatever that bit means lol

Also any pictures to give me a rough idea how it will be sitting would be quality

Would like to know where you reccomend me to get them from too?

Cheers

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have seeen in Pefromance VW from Venom I can buy any 2 pairs of the sizes s elected for £165? Whats the ratings on those?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I dont trust these adaptors at all to be honest. I would save your money and get a set of wheels that fit properly in the first place. You may be trying to get it right for quite some time otherwise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts