Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

And some pics of my steering wheel with the R32 ally paddles fitted and yes I know I need to replace my windscreen [:(]

Pics of wheel with old black plastic paddles

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments on the wheels, really liking them myself (which is good seeing as I chose them!)

The paddles are a bit pricey... You can get them from Vag-Parts or Shaq but take a deap breath before asking [:D] fitting is a 2 minute job, just a case of removing 1 torque screw and catching a little spring.

Cas: I know the cars been lowered on Eibachs already but it didn't drop very much as it's an S-line. After I have my imminent house move sorted and out the way and got my head round the new arrival I'm contemplating a set of coilovers for it.

J.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
J. The car looks brilliant with those wheels but i think you should post a pick of your car with the old wheels on also as those wheels looked great too???
Paddles[Y] well done mate.[Y]

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Wheels look stunning, my mate has just fitted those to his A4 Convertible and it looks great too... If you got the same ones as him, then I don't think the photos really do justice to the smokey-chrome finish on them.

Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Loving the rims mate, such a nice motor!! I think that these wheels will become popular but on your car they look spot on!! Lovely job mate!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts