Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as the email sugested I'm saying hello and posting up a few pic's Of my rides (Mk II H" for sale)

I own 2 Mr II Golf's one was bought for the missus but she changed her mind so one for sale. One Is a H" Reg and my old girl E" both 16v

I don't have pic's of the old girl as she in need of some TLC.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also own an 97" A4 2.8 Quattro 30v with a Supercharger mounted on her with a few other mod's and a whole load of RS4 body mod's due to happen over the next few months.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also have a fun car which is my MR2 Turbo with a body kit.

Posted Image

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the black car was my Pontiac Firebird GTA 5.7i beast in a straight Line but a bus round corners [:eek:)]

The Audi output is 295 bhp but I need rolling road it to confirm.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Welcome mate and a very nice s election of motors you got there, my fave would be the A4, bet its a treat to drive...! [:D]

·
Registered
40 Posts
nice s election there!!! Very Jealous!!!

cant help but notice the rear wheels sit in very far on the MR2, have you thought about spacers to make it look alot more realistic??

·
Registered
813 Posts
welcome Mate!

Nice s election of motors. I'm having visions of your MkII with Audi TT comps (Hoahsdasdff). dont worry Im not a crazy fool......[:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.