Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 4motion today (2001, silver) - thought I'd pop in and say hi... I already scowered the forums for interesting info over the last few days building up to my purchase. Still a bit jittery here to be honest, I'm still reeling from my drive home [;)]

Loving the car so far :)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by giblet on 26/01/2005 21:30:47

Still a bit jittery here to be honest, I'm still reeling from my drive home [;)]

Loving the car so far :)

LOL, Corsa to V6 - thats got to be a nice culture shock! [:D]

Welcome

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put up with that Corsa for 6 long years - I'm in total shock but it's definitely the good kind!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome you guys - no performance mods planned as of yet, first thing to do is get my iPod hooked up, find a nice spot to mount my PDA for sat nav, basically get comfy :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Welcome mate.

lols @ adi nuff! well said!!

Only one point of concern giblet - you seem to be parked very near a VAN with your pride and joy....[:O]

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by giblet on 26/01/2005 22:21:26

first thing to do is get my iPod hooked up,

Speak to 'Oxford' - he has a nice how to on wiring it into an OEM Gamma head unit [:D]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the great welcome [:D]

Don't worry - moved away from the van sharpish! Still used to my old car and not caring [:I]

These forums are awesome - but they make me want to spend lots of money. Someone help me avoid the temptation!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Quote: posted by giblet on 27/01/2005 22:22:56

Someone help me avoid the temptation!

more chance of people helping you to spend not save[;)]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tell me about it... Only 2 days on the forum and I've already ordered interior LEDs and I'm considering the W8 light replacement and new ICE :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts