Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought id treat myself again. bought a MOMO steering wheel and dieselgeek race short shift (arrive today from the states). Having them fitted tommorow so i'll let you know the outcome. looking forward to the short shift i must say.[:D]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Quote: posted by Sem on 20/09/2004 23:04:13

I always thought MOMO interior stuff was a bit "Max Power" ??

Not at all i dont think, the steering wheel they put in the subaru WRX is quite nice.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a MOMO millenium steering wheel. Nothing max power at all about it! very classy wheel indeed. no airbag but thats the risk I take! its the same wheel as what awesome had in their APR'd MK4 Golf.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got a 320mm one. everyone online is like ?145+, i got it from ripspeed of all places for ?120! boss kit ?29.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i had the same wheel in my cupra too. felt VERY good and changed the feel of driving totally. good quality stuff.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by asgh4r on 21/09/2004 11:51:15

What would happed with the airbag? Would it bring up a fault and that annoying BLEEP on the MFA?

nope. you get a airbag resistor that sorts all that out.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Quote: posted by Sem on 20/09/2004 23:04:13

I always thought MOMO interior stuff was a bit "Max Power" ??

Obviously you dont know the history of MOMO wheels

they are standard fit on Ferraris, My accord Type R had one as standard fit, which is also the same wheel that is fitted to a Ferrai456, and IMO it is far superior to the R32 wheel

Things like shoulder pads yes maybe, but MOMO wheels are the Recaro to the steering wheel world.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts