Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!!! :)

I recently bought 2002.5 MKIV Golf V6 4-motion - its always been my dream car and I am loving it!! Only problem now is I'm battling to find mods from on-line stores. Can anyone post some on-line stores from UK? I know there are lots in USA but shipping to UAE (yes im an expat living in Dubai) gets expensive.

All the best!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks a bit different now with Tint, got some TT pedals as well.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Edited first post to show pics. You need to add a \ before img on the closing tag.

Welcome to the forum!#

Edit: Sorry cd123, never noticed your post till afterwards

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum, just come back from Dubai and I'm absolutely positive I spotted you when I was out there. It's not hard to spot a golf in Dubai as there are hardly any! More Bora's than golf's.

Theres a big straight road running towards Jemirah (sorry cant remember the spelling) beach you can see the emirates building from it. I spoted a V6 exactly like yours. Reason I remember it so much was cus I thought 'damn that leather will be hot in there' and remember thinking they should get tint's as it would look real nice (as you know most cars are tinted out there). Would have been around 3pm your time 2 weeks back today.

If it was you, I qualify for the hardest car to spot ever!!!

By the way, you lot are crazy crazy drivers!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bwahahah there not many Black V6 4-motions so it could of been me and I travel on Jumerah Rd quite often. I only had the car for 3 months so I havn't had a summer with it yet so the first thing I did was get it tinted 99% UV and IR Block, see the pics below - poor leather in the high 40s. Could only get it 30% tinted - locals can get 100% as they say they want no one to see their women. O yeah and I just installed the TT Pedals, I think they look damn sexy compared to stock.

You right about the drivers here, I've lived here for 8 months and I'm not joking when I say I've seen an accident EVERYDAY. They are definately crazy.

I'm glad I found this site I always used to buy from USA but shipping was a nightmare, UK would be alot cheaper in shipping too.

Anyways cheers for now.

PS. Where you go out when you were here?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
You right about the drivers here, I've lived here for 8 months and I'm not joking when I say I've seen an accident EVERYDAY. They are definately crazy.
Although I found Dubai drivers slightly on the mad side it was nothing compared to the chaos on Cairo's roads[:O] Dubai is quite tame compared to the Egyptians!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts