Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow dubbers, my name is matt and I have been into the scene for about 10yrs, I started my car loving way back when i purchased a Vauxhall Nova GSI, i know dont laugh but it was pretty good at the time, this was then sold to purchase my first VW - A mk2 golf gti 16v that i walked past everyday and fell in love with, I went past one day and noticed that it was for sale aand went straight home to arrange a loan for 3k, a week later i was the proud owner and never looked back. I then moved onto another mk2 8v in blue, this was sold after i got done for drink driving, yes i know i am an idiot never again!! then i rushed into buying a white mk2 16v which turned out to be abit of a shed, lucky for me it was stolen and i used the insurance to buy a mk3 16v in that blue purple flip colour. the box went on it and i traded in for parts with dubber sport of huddersfield and got a mk2 seat ibiza 8v, this has now been sold and i am now the proud owner of a gt tdi, which i purchased off a fellow forum member joolstdi, read his posts for the extensive engine work that has been carried out, the vnt17vb blew 2yrs ago and is now running a vnt15 with bout 150-160bhp (estimate) it was running 193bhp with the vnt17vb and fmic!

I will post some pics up soon people, just wanted to get aquainted. It currently has audi tt ronals which i am going to keep on for winter then saving up for some bbs lm reps for summer/show season. just ordered a bonnet bra and some stickers, changed the badges to black, put on a stubby alloy aerial and europlates. am going to vinyl roof to match black inserts of the lm reps and got a few more tasteful mods planned.

Am looking to meet some fellow dubbers in the nottingham area to get to know and maybe hit the shows together, the nottingham gti club website is about two years out of date!!!

So hello again, i am vag through and through and look forward to meeting and chatting with some fellow dubbers.

Peace and respect have a good xmas and please people drop me a line.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks for all the replies, you lot are a talkative bunch!!!!!!!

c'mon drop me a line, even a simple hello would be nice!!!!

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.

Get some [^^] up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts