Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New to the Forum!

65 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  danpalmer1993 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, i hope you are all well.

I thought id sign up as i have read many threads in that past which have helped me out a great deal and so maybe now i will uncover a whole heap of stuff that will broaden my knowledge! I currently have a 2002 Golf 1.6 (105ps) in oceanic green which i love dearly, not the most powerful but its mine and i cherish it!. I have had quite a bit done to it in the two years ive owned the car (mainly mechanical which i have done myself) from general maintence to having the head refurbed. I do have a question or two for the upcomming job that i want to do on the car, will it be okay to ask on this thread or elsewhere?

Thanks guys and girls

Ash.

#3 ·
Ahh nicee!!
So were in the same boat the Dan. I havent seen to many people with the 1.6's, its seems to be mostly 1.8t upwards. i feel inferior. I had a quick look at your build thread too and i must say yours looks really classy. i like the subtleness of it. I hope to start getting mine to look the way i want it soon. Starting with some new rims maybe? But witht the up coming work that needs to be done on it, i think the rims will have to wait
And thanks for that, ill head over to the Discussions area soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.