Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i hope you are all well.

I thought id sign up as i have read many threads in that past which have helped me out a great deal and so maybe now i will uncover a whole heap of stuff that will broaden my knowledge! I currently have a 2002 Golf 1.6 (105ps) in oceanic green which i love dearly, not the most powerful but its mine and i cherish it!. I have had quite a bit done to it in the two years ive owned the car (mainly mechanical which i have done myself) from general maintence to having the head refurbed. I do have a question or two for the upcomming job that i want to do on the car, will it be okay to ask on this thread or elsewhere?

Thanks guys and girls

Ash.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh nicee!!
So were in the same boat the Dan. I havent seen to many people with the 1.6's, its seems to be mostly 1.8t upwards. i feel inferior. I had a quick look at your build thread too and i must say yours looks really classy. i like the subtleness of it. I hope to start getting mine to look the way i want it soon. Starting with some new rims maybe? But witht the up coming work that needs to be done on it, i think the rims will have to wait
And thanks for that, ill head over to the Discussions area soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.