Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Just a quick hello, im sure we will speak soon, I have just brought a 2000 Bora 2.0 Sport, I hope im not going to become an outcast for umm having a boot.

Will get the car on tuesday. yummy toasty seats!

Have fun and speak soon.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Im an ex Exeterite myself, bought my Bora from Parks on Marsh Barton when it was a Scooby Doo dealer. Hope you find the forum useful

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
This is a local forum... for local people! [:D]

Welcome mate! You've found the best place for your Bora, loads on here and new members are always welcome no matter what their Golf based thing is [:)]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome aboard. Im sure you will find this place as informative and fun as the rest of us.

There will always be someone who has "been there, done that" when it comes to any problems. (touch wood you dont have) So you'll always be assured of help.

There are some serious modders on here too, if thats your particular interest too.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Nothing wrong with having a boot, you can get bodies in and everything! Erm, I should go now....

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome Welcome, this is a MK$ forum, and the Bora is a MK4!

Hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us. As already said any questions just fire away, there will probably some here who has an answer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts