Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
you car is a lovely modded golf, the only bit im not keen on is the spoiler but the car is still great

i like Jazz blue golfs

got any more planns?

lex

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i like the bumper.i think you should get some different wheels in my opinion.no offence but i think the wheels kind of let it down. lovely car though,mate!!!well done!!![;)]

·
Old School UkMkivs Member
2,166 Posts
Very nice mate, car is definately looking good.

Have you thought about opening up all the holes in the lower grills on your bumper to let more air into your intercooler?

Like this:
Posted Image

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i like the bumper.i think you should get some different wheels in my opinion.no offence but i think the wheels kind of let it down. lovely car though,mate!!!well done!!![;)]
Tell me about i want either a set of BBS RC's or CH's.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Have you thought about opening up all the holes in the lower grills on your bumper to let more are into your intercooler?

Like this:
Posted Image
That what i want but when i went to VW they said that the closed ones are the only ones they did! how did you do yours?

·
Old School UkMkivs Member
2,166 Posts

Have you thought about opening up all the holes in the lower grills on your bumper to let more are into your intercooler?
That what i want but when i went to VW they said that the closed ones are the only ones they did! how did you do yours?
The passenger side one came like that (think it might have been the one for the DSG gearboxed R32), and the drivers one I cut them out myself with a sharp craft knife. Definately worth it, especially seeing how much your drivers side one is blocking the airflow to the intercooler

Have you considered a Cupra R splitter aswell, finishes off the R32 bumper in my opinion

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep ive got a LCR splitter on order and cant wait!

Wilko,

those wheels look mustard mate i will defo get a set in the near future!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts