Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
whats the colour finish on these new RS4 reps? A mate of mine went to Wheelbase in Oldham for a set, they had them in, fitted them to his car then drove round to the front for him to have a look and the finish on them was very dark, like anthractie, but he wanted them normal/proper silver. Wheelbase told him you cant get them in any other shade, but i think they are bulling him. In the end he did not acept the rims and left very dissapointed and bought a set of rims completly different to the new RS4's because he trusted what wheelbase told him. Looking at the pic of that silver mk4 those RS4's look proper silver finish. He's gonna be royally peed off when i tell him. (This was about 4 weeks ago)

·
Registered
720 Posts
They are 'proper silver' and funny enough they came from Wheelbase! So they pulling his leg somewhere! I might at some point change mine to the colour you've described Mike as I think they will suit a silver car better.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
They are 'proper silver' and funny enough they came from Wheelbase! So they pulling his leg somewhere! I might at some point change mine to the colour you've described Mike as I think they will suit a silver car better.
REALLY? He's gonna be PROPER hacked off now!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
REALLY? He's gonna be PROPER hacked off now!!!!!
Yes they came from there. I ordered them before xmas last year from them.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how much have you lowered it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry to butt in but do you know how much the reps weigh? Any noticeable decrease in performance? I haven't really considered the RS4s but after seeing some in the flesh I'm starting to like them [Y]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry to butt in but do you know how much the reps weigh? Any noticeable decrease in performance? I haven't really considered the RS4s but after seeing some in the flesh I'm starting to like them [Y]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts