Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Somebody did post a pic of his Reflex Silver car with these wheels but I can't remember the poster, they looked really nice though and will surely do on your red car, too [Y]

·
Registered
570 Posts
I've been looking at these wheels for a while now and have been pricing up tyres for them. Would look simply stunning on the Golf I feel and if money was ok at the moment then I'd have them on it right now.

Would love to see them if you get them done.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So 18" rims on the car would be ok..

Basically I fancy a new set of rims because all 4 tyres on the 16" monty IIs need replacing now.

So for a few quid more I can get rep wheels and tyres. Was going to get 17" Rims but the tyres cost the same as 18" now.

Saw a standard GTI today with RS4 rims, I dont want those but the height and 4x4 look was any worse or better than my car really.

I would love to lower the car but I have a 3 month old baby and sometimes take my car to moto cross meetings and drive over a field. Lowering it isnt really an option.... ( getting old )

Back to the rims...they would look good then?

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
The wheels will look great, but as u have said the car will have a indecently high ride height.

In my opinion you need side skirts to be able to pull off 18's, otherwise the car just looks like a tractor.

Has anyone seen the new MX5 from the side? u will know what I mean

·
Registered
720 Posts
]Posted Image

Here you go mate. Think I'm the only one with them fitted to a Mk4 on this forum?? but don't know for how much longer! Mine is lowered 30mm front and back and also has an anni kit fitted. Hope it gives you an idea as to what yours would look like

·
Registered
187 Posts
I really dont mean to be rude and i apologize for spoiling the flow...

First impressions, im not a fan....perhaps they will grow on me though!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I really dont mean to be rude and i apologize for spoiling the flow...

First impressions, im not a fan....perhaps they will grow on me though!
To be honest, I wasn't sure at first but I love them now.

·
Registered
215 Posts
thats the first time iv seen em on a mk4...they look sic! i wasnt sure
about them at first but now ive seen them they look really gd

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The wheels really set the car off a treat matey. If i do chance from my montys (their BBS!!) i ll get these or some oz R32 wheels. Think the RS4 will get the nod though....

Carl

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm liking them in that finish! Seriously thinking about changing the finish on mine in the new year, did you get someone to do that or did they come like that?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got them like that one of the reasons i went for them. I got them from gti international tried them next to car and loved them so had them. Not seen many in this finish so i am happy with them lol. They do go well with the silver well i think so anyway [:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts