Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just a quick hello. Bought my first car (had licence for 6 years and been driving parents/work vehicles in that time!) and thought with the recent weather I have had enough of my 60 mile round commute on my motorbike so bought a GTTDI 130 black, 3 door. Climate, cd and TAPE player (I mock it but it is the easiest way to play my phones music!

Thought I got a goodun, flywheel/clutch and Cambelt all done within last 9000 miles. I've done 400 miles and the aircon pump is making some horrendous noises so its in to be fixed on Monday!

I have bought a stalk and loom for a little over £50 to do the cruise control, not looking forward to that tbh!

Few other faults, rear washer and power socket in ashtray don't work, also needs drivers mirror.

Few mods planned, wheels, little bit lower and a trip to R-Tech. Think ill get done of the minor rust seen to aswell.

Even with its problem I love it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome im a newb to the mk4 scene myself but its a great community here and there are tonnes ofguides and advice available if the mk4 is playing up :)'

·
You ain't seen me, right?
3,778 Posts
welcome along

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hi and welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, I have fitted my cruise control and just need it enabled! Booked in for Decat/EGR delete on Monday week, and the following Saturday I am in with Rtech! Looking forward to seeing the MPG gains aswell as power. Not looking to go crazy but will be nice to smooth it out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.