Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
After coming down on Saturday for my Hoses & filter I got talking to you about the Red Coil Packs, (Dont know who it was though, But they owned the Cupra R)

Any idea when they will be in stock & a Rough Price?

·
Vendor
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be me then!!!

We had one set in to see how much they would be once they got here, they sold straight away!!!

They are £83.99 inc vat and we have 10 sets on order, expecting them i the next couple of weeks.

Speak soon.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Yep, You pretty much got that right! and for some reason they are a fair bit cheaper than the original Black coil packs!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Cheaper good, reliability will be interesting, can see them selling like hotcakes if they are reliable!
The malleable pouring thing looks interesting, and i'll be intrigued to see what the interior LEDs are like!
Just to remind you the Interior LED's are for the Mk5 not the Mk4.

They won't be cheap as they contain the Warning cancellers required for Canbus Cars. This is not necessary for the Mk4.

reliability will be interesting, can see them selling like hotcakes if they are reliable!
There should be no problems with Reliability as these are a Genuine VW/Audi part! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.