Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a few of you know on here my 4mo had been in storage for the best part of 3 months[:(] due to building work at home (most importantly a bigger garage, my other half was excited about the extra rooms upstairs! I've got what I wanted!). However, the work is almost done and she is back!!![:D] So as I have missed driving the 4mo so much I thought I'd treat myself to a new plate, shame I can't change my user name really! However A8 WPG is now on my mk2 GTi[;)]

Here she is in her almost finished home (floor to tile and ceiling to paint etc) Can't wait to start polishing!

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I thought you were selling it when I first read the title! As you know, I had a good look over your car at South Mimms and absolutly love it! (Apart from the 2 doors too many)

We've just built a similar garage at home, looks like 'American Chopper/Hotrod' now, gonna be so much better than working on the cars/bikes outside in the rain!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Yes, nice one. So clean and fresh. You must be really pleased with it. I wish I could find the time to finish my garage/workshop properly and get rid of some of the clutter that's in there. There's all kinds of stuff that's been hanging around in mine for ages [:D].

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I am well chuffed with the garage, it's something I've always wanted, to be able to chamois and polish a car indoors. Can't wait to finish it off completely but have to do in the house first [B)] At least I can drive the 4mo again[:D][:D] No excuse now though for me having a dirty dub[;)]

·
Registered
415 Posts
love the garage.. good idea with the strip lights!

i started some colour coding last nite in a garage with less space than a 30cm ruler to work with and a bulb lamp. feck it was cold last night! quite proud of it in the morning though [:)]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts