Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Like the black theme you have going on, what about some Anni style headlights and some smoked side-repeaters to carry on the theme?

Nice!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

Not really gonna bother any more with doing it up apart from angel eyes coming soon! just not worth it for a 1.4 wanan save up for 1.8t or Tdi tbh.

My wheel are so grey thre i forgot the tyre shine! *doh*

Wheels are 17" Cams 298. Looking to get some deep dish for 1.8t if that happens that is.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
How hard was it to get the cubby hole to fit BELOW the HU? This is something i plan on doing but a lot of people seem to have problems when trying it that way round. Is it the standard golf one or the polo one and what modification did it need to fit? [:I]

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that was the standard golf one mate. Was easy, serious! had no prb! didnt know people had probs with it tbh. :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Agree with J111ASE, couldnt tell it was a 1.4, although at a second look i see the bump strips, which to be honest could'ave meant it was a 1.6.

TBH, im not to keen on the wheels, just not my thing, but the rest is very good, looks like its in quite good condition.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stupid Burf.com site. Its down at the moment, Mates website, load of crap if u ask me lol ill get him to sort it!

soz guys

1 - 19 of 19 Posts