Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would post some recent pics of my car hope you like cheers for looking. Appreciate any comment good and bad. Oh i have added a few pics of a car i went to look at i cant make my mind up on what to do. Help please.[][][][][][]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont swear at me course im not a policeman. im a student. Its just a name ive grown up with. The golfs mine and the mini is what ive been uming and aring about.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
What's with the stupid comments about policemen?
The Golf is nice, but you need to take the magic trees off your indicator stalk or they'll melt any plastic they come into contact with

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers guys. Yeah they are tsw kayalimis 18". As it happens i am not sure wether i am going to keep them or not. I have got them advertised for ?700. Totaly agree on the police front, never there when you need them, always there when you dont!. Its a joke i saw a police car doing a burnout for no reasoin at all the other day. Nice to no are tax's are going towards something constructive. ha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anybody got any ideas what i should. Im not sure wether to keep the golf or get the mini. The mini is running 240 bhp if your not sure which way to comment. The golf will be up for around the ?6700 mark if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
918 Posts
More stupid comments about the Police, next time your in trouble matey...try dialing the trusty 4th Emergency service.
At least the AA turn up when you call them.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Several of my friends have had new Copper S's. Two of them had problems with them - on one the power steering pump caught fire. They are, however, a hoot to drive in standard form and the supercharger sound is wonderful. A modded one would be a joyous handful!!

Bit cramped on the inside for what is a golf sized car (the wheel base is the same length as a series two Land Rover Discovery!). But if you don't need to move anything or give lifts to people that isn't going to be an issue.

It's a tough choice, mine would be to keep the golf but then again I lug a lot of biking gear around.

·
Registered
918 Posts
What's with the stupid comments about policemen?
Plod maybe wholey justified in his opinions of the Police. We can only draw conclusions based on our own experiences.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts