Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent posted any for a while, so here goes.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just lately I have been paying much more attention to detailing. I have been using Meguires NXT wash, Clearkote Hand Glaze + Carnauba Moose Wax, with really good results!

Next on the list of mods, is raising the rear a touch and getting some 15mm spacers to go for the real euro wide boy look :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is spot on mate, looks great. I don't post very often but good work deserves praise!

Classy, sweet as a nut!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your car looks great

Love the wheels.. I had those... They are ACE 132's arn't they?

Keep up the good work [:D]
Yep 132's. Thanks for the compliment! I had a decent look at your car at Inters, was one of my favourites at the show! I think I followed you for a bit just after leaving the ground, until you pulled over into a lay-by?!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The car looks stunning them alloys set the car off just right, what
size are they?? and what size tyres are you using?? The third pic looks
real good mate, a car to be proud of. [y]

Sonny

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I must say i really prefer the Ace's on your car to the previous TT comps.

The car looks superb, and IMO your choice of mods is first class.

The whole look of the anni kit/de-badged grille (colourcoded ??)/coilovers and tasteful alloys couldn't be better

Keep up the good work [Y]

·
Registered
371 Posts
very nice mate, think its one of the nicest mk4's on here!

just a quick question on ur coilies, ur on kw's arent you......i have them to and they are set at a similar height to yours and the front is pretty much as low as it will go, a few more turns left but it didnt make much difference! just wandered if you are nearly at the limit of the coil to?

thanks

Alex

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice one tim. i've been looking forward to these pics since you said you had gone for bigger wheels. The whole car looks great! [Y]
Cheers Paul, your cars looking sweet too with the new wheels and the Anni kit! I checked it out in the PP at Inters, looks like you had the same problem with the skirts as I had with em falling off!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
very nice mate, think its one of the nicest mk4's on here!

just a quick question on ur coilies, ur on kw's arent you......i have them to and they are set at a similar height to yours and the front is pretty much as low as it will go, a few more turns left but it didnt make much difference! just wandered if you are nearly at the limit of the coil to?

thanks

Alex
Ill check for you tommorow, I think that there's quite a bit of thread left on the front/ v.little left on the rear, Ive been playing around with it a lot lately though so I cant quite remember where its at!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The car looks stunning them alloys set the car off just right, what size are they?? and what size tyres are you using?? The third pic looks real good mate, a car to be proud of. [y]

Sonny
The wheels are 8.5 x 18 on 225/40/18 Bridgestone & Continental Tyres. Rubs a little bit with people in the back now though, never happened before with the comps [:(]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts