Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... i gave my car a quick wash as it was filthy looked like i had gunmetal RS4's lol.. and the car looked like an off silver more of a grey.. so gave it a wash.. then took it for a quick cruise.. and i went and parked by sonnys workplace lol.. as theres some nice scenery there.. anyway heres some piccy's..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comments welcome but plz none about the 4x4 look.. [:'(] lol

Sat [y]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Not sure about the front grille and bumper but the car looks good otherwise. You need to change your signature mate - that one is out of date and pretty lame!!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Sat, those are some very picturesque scenes but I think your camera isn't doing them justice, after all you spent a lot of effort on the cleaning... I'm guessing these are phone cam pics because both you and Sonny have posted much clearer pics before [Y]

Go out there tomorrow and shoot them again with a proper camera, LOL [:D]

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Sat, I would agree with taking the grille and bumper vents back to standard otherwise a top looking motor.

I didn't think you could drive into Brindley Place like that, I did see that they had narrowed the bollards up near City Inn and put a warning up. Any bollard marks down the passenger side? [;)]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure about the front grille and bumper but the car looks good otherwise. You need to change your signature mate - that one is out of date and pretty lame!!
I'm gonna be changing them back to standard after i finish college as i have to source another silver grille and get some black bottom grilles also.. I know i gotta change the sig.. will do today lol... [y]

Sat

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sat, those are some very picturesque scenes but I think your camera isn't doing them justice, after all you spent a lot of effort on the cleaning... I'm guessing these are phone cam pics because both you and Sonny have posted much clearer pics before [Y]

Go out there tomorrow and shoot them again with a proper camera, LOL [:D]
Haha yeah they're cam phone pics.. if i go there again i'm gonna have to give it another clean as the car is dirty again now.. after the rain last night looks like there was a bit of sand in the rain [:(] il see how busy i am tonight and i may just give it a wash and take some propper pics.. Thanks for the comment btw [y]

Sat

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sat, I would agree with taking the grille and bumper vents back to standard otherwise a top looking motor.

I didn't think you could drive into Brindley Place like that, I did see that they had narrowed the bollards up near City Inn and put a warning up. Any bollard marks down the passenger side? [;)]
Yeah they have narrowed it down lol but you can drive around it if you follow the cobble stone road all the way around you can just take a quick right lol and park in front of the fountains lol.. but you've gotta watch the security guards as theres loads of them... sonnys gonna chat to the security people there this week as ive told him if we can get a meet going on there it would be great for the birmingham members.. so give us a week or so and just keep checking the meets section... as il be making a post in there in regards to it... as i think it would look great with golfs spotted everywhere in the square as theres loads of spots to park the cars.. if you look at my 3rd pic you can see the pillar things i wanted to park my car there but i thought it would of been a bit odd if i was just by myself lol.. as there was a handfull of the business sort walking about looking at me weird lol.. anyway thanks for the comment [y]

Sat

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Sounds good, there are loads of great places to take shots around there. I just love how all the buildings are oversized it would be good to get round into the small square outside the Ikon gallery where there are the shallow river like ponds, don't think they would allow that though.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good, there are loads of great places to take shots around there. I just love how all the buildings are oversized it would be good to get round into the small square outside the Ikon gallery where there are the shallow river like ponds, don't think they would allow that though.
Hopefully we should be having a meet here and hopefully it should get some interest... as sonnys going to chat to the security there as he knows a handfull of them so he's going to try and sort out a day for us.. il keep everyone posted once i hear more myself..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
84 Posts
car looks nice mate. was the photos taking in Birmingham?
i was up there working, and had dinner near a place that looked just like that.

R

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
car looks nice mate. was the photos taking in Birmingham?i was up there working, and had dinner near a place that looked just like that. R
Yup was taken in brum, Brindley Place is the name off broadstreet... thanks for the comment [y]

Sat

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cars looking good just not sure about the front grill, be cool to get a meet there.

Thanks for the comment.. and yeah hopefully we'll be having a meet soonish in july.. as the security have said it will be ok to have a meet for bout an hour-hour and a half max due to the parking in front of the buildings there as the square is really for walking pedestrians and not parking lol.. but we can move on to another venue like star city for example and grab something to eat..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL... cracking joke but ive heard it before lol.. and sonnys got a brandnew clarion satnav sitting in his bedroom might get him to fit it for me as hes got 2 H/U in his car now so no space for Sat Nav [:p]

Sat [y]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts