Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
What a load of cock n nonsence, i dont even like bornanos.

Gorgeous mate, defo needs the coilovers. It looks higher now for some reason.

It looked sound at Ed38, ya should of put them picks up aswell.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
First I thought, "colour code the bumpstrips", then scrolled down and that was exactly what you've done.[Y]

Very nice - don't like the spoiler (sorry) doesn't match in with the rest of the cars shape. Also, colour code the valances, then it'll look great [H]

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks great mate. I've never seem a modded bora in red before and i think it looks cool. The colour coding makes the car a lot better and i like your spoiler. Despite what other people have said i feel as though the bora needs a rear spoiler, otherwise its just looks like its missing something.

Is a remap on the cards?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'd love colivers on mine but they do cost a fair whack. The standard suspension is a bit of a joke, but ive just not go around to doing anything suspension wise. I only put eibach springs on my previous car and they wernt enough.

My remap was done as per sig below by chippeduk, and IIRC cost me ?225. Power uped to 150ish, i'd love to get it RR at some point.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.