Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now for sale! ?5995 or near offer and still have lots of original parts which will be included!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
GETTING ARTY

Posted Image

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS?

·
Registered
285 Posts
The pic of the whole care that only came up when I hit reply looks nice but that on or the tyre kind look like one of the screws from the inner arch - hard to tell though

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pic of the whole care that only came up when I hit reply looks nice but that on or the tyre kind look like one of the screws from the inner arch - hard to tell though
TO BE HONEST I THOUGHT THAT I'LL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT! oops was on caps, i was still in the process of uploading them all had to keep editing the post!

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Unless I'm very much mistaken, those pics were taken on the Woodford Trading Estate and you've got my Brothers VW van in the background!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How bout that just went there to get my tyre fixed but it was shut so i thought i'll get some pics!

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
They shut at 5.30 I think but you'll probably need to get there for about 5.00.

It's strange that I spent a good couple of minutes admiring the car before I realised where the pics were taken.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi guys thanks for the coments keep em coming!

Kev- thanks for the coments

Shui- the sidelights do need updating where can i get them from? but dont they only have a short life expectantcy?

Cluke- Cheers fella![Y]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts