Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Well nice fella you've done that well! i love the tornado red colour i wanted that before i got my jazz blue golf!

Any pics of the back of the car?

·
Registered
148 Posts
im the oposite to junglisteve..... i think red is an outstanding colour for the golf! however until now ive never been sure of the RS6's.... but they suit the car perfectly.... im very very jelous.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Very nice and shiny! [H] Must of took some elbow grease to get it that clean, especially in this weather!

Some nice photography there too [Y]

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice work Dave... looks spot on!

Another who thinks the RS6's look just right on your car, also loving the red (my first golf was red... clasic mk2... nice!)

Quick question... what suspension set up do you have? Looks nice and low!

Phil

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheer people.................. Car is just as low lex just the rear has not got the adjuster in as it should do............ Still low for me! As for the rims i agree would look better on some nice LM's etc but its funds, im happy with her now got a full bush kit going on this weekend, some braided hoses and some other treats for the summer

More Pics

·
Registered
555 Posts
How did you get rid of the rear wiper? And did you have the rear VW badge indentation filled in and then sprayed? If so, was just filler used, or was metal welded in?? (any close-up pics of that bit would be appreciated)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts