Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was nice driveing it in the snow last week as the snow in oldham was realy bad.The power delivery is a lot smoother then my golf was may be the 4wd system.Nice yellow but it is like white gets stained very easy so may be clay bar every month.As well dont think i can get used to putting petrol in it.Dont think i will have it as long as my golf may only have it for 12 months.Just sold my house and will be movin to Wigan soon so will be travellin from Wigan to Oldham every day. Dont thing I could do that in the S3. Might consider a Polo Diesel as a second car or a TDI Quattro, Golf or A3. Just gonna enjoy the S3 for now and worry about changin cars after I settle in my new house.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It used to be on a 52plate dec 02 car. Import with extra 1 years audi warranty and 225 and 16k 19k on clock when i got it.Got 12.5k for my golf

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Very nice looking S3 - great colour

Fixed up your post for you buddy... if you try the 'preview' function you can troubleshoot any probs you're having [:D]

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx cat but tryed preview post before sending it.It keep saying time out.May be my pc may be mkiv i dont know.But thanx anyway Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 13/03/2005 03:00:53

Very nice looking S3 - great colour

Fixed up your post for you buddy... if you try the 'preview' function you can troubleshoot any probs you're having [:D]

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome to the S3 family. I love Imola Yellow, have to EstorilBlue though it would of looked better with the full black leather or the Black leather/yellow alcantara combo. Still a beauty though, and good luck keeping that interior clean.

PS: See you on Audi-sport.net

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Nice one!

Just a quick q tho... I noticed the DIS is off in your pic of the dash, a 1.8T quattro we test drove yesterday did this too and I thought it was a failure of the display... (This also has a fault in the display when it was working though....) So does it turn off after a period of time as standard???

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well i very nearly got sem S3 but i did not want one at the time.As for the leather well had black leather in golf and it was very dark in side.Yellow and black inside? Well just live with a yellow car may not yellow inside too.Wish i got black and black alcantara combo but not seen one yet Quote: posted by cage on 13/03/2005 11:25:20

Welcome to the S3 family. I love Imola Yellow, have to EstorilBlue though it would of looked better with the full black leather or the Black leather/yellow alcantara combo. Still a beauty though, and good luck keeping that interior clean.

PS: See you on Audi-sport.net

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well you can turn it off but when i took the pic the keys was not in car Quote: posted by golfturbo on 13/03/2005 12:04:43

Nice one!

Just a quick q tho... I noticed the DIS is off in your pic of the dash, a 1.8T quattro we test drove yesterday did this too and I thought it was a failure of the display... (This also has a fault in the display when it was working though....) So does it turn off after a period of time as standard???

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
nice car mate.

any chance you could post a pic of the battery cover as im thinking of one for the golf.

all so is there a part number on it somewhere?

thanks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts