Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

New here. Thought I better make a newbie post and introduce myself as I have already made a couple of posts in the insurance section!

At the mo I drive a Clio which is soon to be a GTi 1.8T [:D] (hence why I signed up on here!)

Very good website by the way.

I live in Manchester and usually attend all the cruises and shows. Last cruise being MNR Cruise tonight and last show being GTi International. [:)]

Quick description: I have blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'5" , 22yo and work for a car insurance company (NU)

So hello everyone! I'll look out for your stand at the next show.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Hello everyone!

New here. Thought I better make a newbie post and introduce myself as I have already made a couple of posts in the insurance section!

At the mo I drive a Clio which is soon to be a GTi 1.8T [:D] (hence why I signed up on here!)

Very good website by the way.

I live in Manchester and usually attend all the cruises and shows. Last cruise being MNR Cruise tonight and last show being GTi International. [:)]

Quick description: I have blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'5" , 22yo and work for a car insurance company (NU)

So hello everyone! I'll look out for your stand at the next show.
LOL I do like your thinking on the old description front!

Welcome to the forum, surprised no one has said welcome already! What clio are you driving at the moment?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow, a 6.am post. guess your sleepin then now. Welcome to the forum. Pretty useful for any random advice requests! Enjoy... And post some pics (when you get your motor)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi!

Yeah I know, it must be quite on here at the weekend.

Reason why I posted that late/early is that I hadn't long been home so I wasent tierd.

I drive a mk 2 ph 2 Clio at the mo.(the one with the bubble shaped arse lol) 1.2 [:(]

Was asleep till 11am today then went to the Club GTi meet in Warrington! Finding insperation for when I get my Gti [:)]

Thanks for the welcomes you two [:D]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Nothing wrong with a bubble shaped arse! [;)]

I'll give it some time, then I'll ask for backup to the description in your first post [:D]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Welcome blondie!

You must be chiffe to be getting a 1.8T! Hope you enjoy it! have u seen any yet? Any particular colour your after?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha back up [;)] I'll see about that when I know you all abit better!

What does chiffe mean?

I haven't decided on a colour yet, I want to get a custom colour (unique), so I will probably get a silver one for the time being.

I have seen a couple, one on eBay and one in the Auto Trader.

I really want the one which was on eBay but I'm waiting for the woman to get back to me about it.

The one in the Auto Trader was okay but the interior wasent that great [:(]

Thanks once again for the welcomes!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Welcome t'forum - and wtf indeed is chiffe?? (Did I spell that right? [:O])

Anyway keep us going with how it goes on the search for your 18T, and pictures up of it once it's yours and parked up nicely at home [y]

Catch ya

C

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I take it your a girl! Judging by the username, and pink font i think thats a fair assumption. Although i get called blondie a lot, p1sses me off!

Welcome.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol I was thinking just then he might have mean chuffed but spelt it slightly wrong!

I hope he meant chuffed anyway hehe

Yeah I'm a girl! I don't mind being called Blondie really, and my username on all the other forums is Blondie, so I thought I best stick with it!

I'll keep you all updated on my search for my perfect Golf turbo [:D]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
WOOOOPS!!! [:$]

Sorry blondie! i DID mean chuffed! not chiffe! LOL

I just read the thread and realised what i wrote! [:S]

Welcome again! [;)]

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you [:D] Thanks for the welcomes!

I had an offer on my car tonight. Probably going to accept it but the trouble is, I don't have another car lined up! Ahhh [:(]

& not yet E36 EJO haha! [;)]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts