Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

New pedals

Mk4 Golf 
Tags
mk4 golf
1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Diesel 
#1 ·
#3 ·
First of all, there are four things bothering me with regards to this auction: 1) If they are that good, why are they only selling for ?28.00, 2)If they ARE that good, why are there still 3 sets left.. shouldn't he have sold out already? 3) Like GaryM says, he's not telling you whether they are LHD or RHD, sounds like he's trying to pull a fast one there so he gets your money and wont pay it back when you find out they're LHD, and 4) I've heard that this guy emsltd has a bad reputation within this forum so i should steer clear if i were you!

Posted Image

#4 ·
I editted my post as the pic does actually look like a RHD kit with the rounded edge on the accelerator pedal.

I have only just noticed that its EMS selling them, don't worry they have a good reputation and Im sure they will be selling RHD sets though its always best to ask first.

I bought an R32 steering wheel off them without problems.

#9 ·
Have delt with elmsted many times, quality products, fast delivery, id recommend them.

The acclerator pedal on my 03 golf was way to small, actually superglued it over the oem plastic one. Its not going to fall off [:D].

Apart from that small setback, OK. BUY THEM [8D]

#17 ·
4) I've heard that this guy emsltd has a bad reputation within this forum so i should steer clear if i were you!

Where have you heard there is a bad rep with emsltd? To be honest I have got the impression it's completely the opposite. No end of people mentioning good prices on genuine OEM parts, and always gets the stuff promptly...

[?]

#18 ·
That set definately includes the LHD accelarator pedal. I got my set from an audi dealer for ?25 odd for the 3. Originally they also gave me the LHD pedal. Took it back and got the RHD one. I suppose it would superglue over the plastic one but the correct RHD one is a little smaller and just directly places the plastic one. They do look the biz when on though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.