Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
They fit the same way as your old standard ones do, just clip on.

They will not fall off if you put them on properly.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
First of all, there are four things bothering me with regards to this auction: 1) If they are that good, why are they only selling for ?28.00, 2)If they ARE that good, why are there still 3 sets left.. shouldn't he have sold out already? 3) Like GaryM says, he's not telling you whether they are LHD or RHD, sounds like he's trying to pull a fast one there so he gets your money and wont pay it back when you find out they're LHD, and 4) I've heard that this guy emsltd has a bad reputation within this forum so i should steer clear if i were you!

Posted Image

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I editted my post as the pic does actually look like a RHD kit with the rounded edge on the accelerator pedal.

I have only just noticed that its EMS selling them, don't worry they have a good reputation and Im sure they will be selling RHD sets though its always best to ask first.

I bought an R32 steering wheel off them without problems.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
The TT ones are great and go on fine. Getting the old ones off just takes a bit of fury but you cant break anything on the car. you will slash your hands to flip tho

TT ones also provide much better grip on the pedals. You'll love them [:)]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Have delt with elmsted many times, quality products, fast delivery, id recommend them.

The acclerator pedal on my 03 golf was way to small, actually superglued it over the oem plastic one. Its not going to fall off [:D].

Apart from that small setback, OK. BUY THEM [8D]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
If you superglued the TT accelerator pedal over the standard plastic pedal then you have a LHD one and not a RHD as they fit perfectly onto the metal.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ah ha! thats where i got mine from [:(!]

notice his description *** PLEASE NOTE: ON SOME LUPO'S AND MARK 4 GOLFS THE ACCELLERATER PEDAL MAY NEED TO BE BONDED OR SUPER-GLUED ON ***

He asured me they were RHD!

·
Registered
36 Posts
i would have to disagree with RJH, i have purchased 3 times from this E-Bayer and have had no problems what so ever.

1st class service everytime.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I got mine from vag parts. Worked out at ?27. Very very easy to fit. had them all changed over in less than 2 minutes! it was that easy and i'm rubbish at fitting stuff to cars [:I] They do look so much better and offer more grip than the std items.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
4) I've heard that this guy emsltd has a bad reputation within this forum so i should steer clear if i were you!

Where have you heard there is a bad rep with emsltd? To be honest I have got the impression it's completely the opposite. No end of people mentioning good prices on genuine OEM parts, and always gets the stuff promptly...

[?]

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
That set definately includes the LHD accelarator pedal. I got my set from an audi dealer for ?25 odd for the 3. Originally they also gave me the LHD pedal. Took it back and got the RHD one. I suppose it would superglue over the plastic one but the correct RHD one is a little smaller and just directly places the plastic one. They do look the biz when on though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts