Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to say cheerio to my now two year old Nokia 6310i.

It's been awesome but lately showing it's age.

The P910i has just been released on Orange as my partner has the P900 (and rave's about it), i thought it appropriate that i upstage him for a change! LOL!!

Hopefully it'll be worthy of the ?199.00 upgrade cost (ouch!)

{?450+ offline tho!)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.........squeel like a peeg buoyy!!>..........

Yeah, we're all web-fingered ******** round dese parts.........Daventry's only 3 miles away - that says it all! LOL!!!

Gonna miss the battery life of the nokia for sure...

...the new phone's just arrived - i think i'll get it opened and charged.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
P910i cool!

I've got the P900 myself... had it about a year cos I needed it for what I do (couldn't be asked carrying a moby and a PDA all day long so I improvised... thanks to technology.)

But, here's the catch, I have the Nokia Cark-91 in the car so I've gotta divert to another number (sim in my Nokia 6210 for use in car) when I get in the car.

It does the job and it's the mongrel's private parts.[:D]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Had my P910i for a week tomorrow, wicked phone[:D][:D][:D] Still havent had chance to read the instruction manual yet, but from pic up and go, its quite easy[:D][:D] The key board is pants though unless you go mini fingers[:D]

Now considering going for a m1000 on orange,as i think the windows based opp system may be better than symbian....

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have the M1000 on Orange, though soon the M2000 will be out with built in Wifi and other cool features... i just prefered the M1000 to the P900 and P910. More features, less gimmics and easier to use for it... though i was dubious about windows operations, but its not let me down since and with my SD and the in-built memory its super.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I was thinking of getting the 910. The only problem with my current phone (nokia 7250) is that there is nothing wrong with it. Size, features, organizer, camera...it does all i want it to.

I like new toys and the 910 looks proper - but if i dont need to fork out, i'd rather put cash towards windo tints! ;)

By the way, your partner as in business partner or as in, hold hands and windy walks

·
Registered
740 Posts
Been using Ericsson's smartphones for a while now, had the R380, P800 and now the P900; comes in bloody handy! [^] Sooo much software you can get for em as well. (I prob use the Map/Tube software the most)

Hmm that reminds me, I gotta get a bluetooth handsfree system installed on the car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have had the P900 for nearly a year now and it is one cracking mobile. The only draw back is the size and the fact that the screen gets dirty very quickly due to the touch screen. As for battery life it isn't too bad, managed to watch a whole film with only consuming 20%, however the touch screen is what drains the battery, try 40 mins of solitaire.

Don't mean to barge into your topic Foxy but could anyone pm me some sites where I can find "freeware" ;) for it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quote: posted by golf1.4T on 20/11/2004 14:14:18

I have had the P900 for nearly a year now and it is one cracking mobile. The only draw back is the size and the fact that the screen gets dirty very quickly due to the touch screen. As for battery life it isn't too bad, managed to watch a whole film with only consuming 20%, however the touch screen is what drains the battery, try 40 mins of solitaire.

Don't mean to barge into your topic Foxy but could anyone pm me some sites where I can find "freeware" ;) for it?

I use cut down screen protects for a palm pilot, stops screen scratching and easy to wipe. + a bodyglove case for it - touch screen usable with case in situ.

as for free software - do know m8, but the yahoo px00 groups are a good resource[;)]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.