Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else seen the Essen show report in this months Volkswagen Driver magazine?

It mentions and shows some piccies of a new MK5 Golf model called the 'individual', it comes in either Black magic, shadow blue, Reflex silver or a new colour called Sommelier red pearl...

Here's the best bit though, it comes with the front and rear valences colour coded as standard, a coded rear spolier, 18" Odessa 10 spoke alloys on the outside...

The interior has leather sport seats with perforated leather centres, which looking at the pictures appear to be new GTI seats!! It also has the ali interior trim a la GTI with floor mats which have edging to match the paint colour

It's available with all engine options from 1.6FSI up to 140GT TDI and will cost from 23,550 to 27,875 Euro's depending on engine/transmission

I think it looks great and the colour coding and GTI seats are a really nice spec imo.... unfortunately it is only available on the German home market at present, so get badgering VW UK to bring it over...!! [:D][:D]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apparently the 'individual' is an accessories range and not just a special edition model, i've just been on VW.de and the 'individual' treatment can be given to any model in the range...

The MK4 stuff is mostly r-line bits, but there are some OEM alloys shown for the Golf/Bora which i've not seen before and look good imo, the stuff for the Tourag looks pretty smart too...

A shadow blue Golf 140TDI 'Individual' would do very nicely for me, are you listening VW UK....? [:D][:D]

·
Registered
242 Posts
Volkswagen U.K should introduce this with either the 150 ps FSI or the 140 ps TDI i reckon, and call it Highline. There is some chance of it too as they have just introduced a similar, though pricey option for the Beetle cabrio called Dark Flint. Any chance of a group - buy ! ! !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts