Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I`m a new member on here and thought i would post some pictures of my car! It is a 2000 GTTDI

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
404 Posts
sweet looking ride mate, nice mix of kit and styling!

what side repeaters you got they look like smoked crystal, ive been after a set of them for ages, if you dont mind me asking where and how much?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah they are smoked crystal repeaters from Abc, i got them through Ripspeed at Halfords ?18 inc discount.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very nice mate, loving wheels and blend of kit, lovely stuff! Only thing i might change would be the rear lights, Hella RBBR's would look v sexy! I think thats the right make....
Only a suggestion though! very nice car.

Whats it lowered on out of interest?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Nice car mate, welcome to the forum, liking the twin pipes setup and flush
tailgate, I would recommend changing the front/rear wiper`s for the new style aero one?s
can get them of eBay, looks like you got the ride height just right what suspension setup are you running?

·
Registered
861 Posts
very nice mate. tell me more about removing the rear handle. (mine has decided only to open with the key so might be a solution)

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Your styling on the car is right up my street - really good work dude!! I like all the kit and exhaust [Y][:D]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Very nice mate,

I love the way you have modified it, different to OEM,

And it's not IN YOUR FACE! [Y]

Lovin that rear end mate.

Kepp up the good work.

Dan

·
Registered
379 Posts
very nice car mate. liking the style alot! caractere, r32 and oettinger on the same car...nice mix. cant believe you cut into the rear oettinger valance though...thats criminal!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry its taken so long to reply, been busy!

im running Eibach Sportline suspension 50mm on the front and 45mm on the rear.

ive been looking for the aero style wipers but unsure on how difficult they are to fit.

thanks for your comments mate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts